- Why is registration required?
Registration is required to access all information for every type of participant for the fair. Each participant has a unique PIN allowing for the easy retrieval of information.
- What is an ISEF Finalist?
An ISEF finalist is a student who has already received an invitation to participate at the International Science and Engineering Fair. This only applies to Senior Division contestants.
- What are the Project Categories for the Fair?
You can find more information on the project categories at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (Intel ISEF) page.
- What costs are associated with registration?
Contestants fee: $40 per student on or before the registration deadline. A late fee of $10 will be added after the deadline.
- Can I pay the day of the fair ?
Yes, you can pay the day of the fair; only checks and credit cards payments will be accepted. Absolutely NO CASH can be received.
Project Setup Questions
- How late can we arrive to set up my project?
You must register on site between the times listed on the event schedule. The Display and Safety Team must clear your project before your set up is complete. Students are not allowed to leave prior to being cleared by Display and Safety.
- If I bring a computer for my project do I have to leave it overnight?
- How long will judging take?
Actual time of judging will depend on the complexity of the projects and the number of judges available. Please be patient and flexible.