- Round 1 will take place virtually March 4-9, 2022.
- Rounds 2 and 3 will take place in person at Texas A&M University March 26, 2022, pending COVID-19 and University restrictions.
Category Judge Qualifications
Criteria for Senior Division Judges: in pursuit of a master’s degree or higher or at least five years experience in a science and/or engineering field.
Criteria for Junior Division Judges: in pursuit of a bachelor’s degree or higher. In lieu of a degree, judges may have at least three years experience in a science and/or engineering field or four years work experience in a physical or life science field.
Register to judge Round 2, which will be in-person at Texas A&M University on Saturday, March 26, 2022, by selecting the following link:
Category Judges are responsible for reviewing projects as well as providing encouragement and constructive criticism; your opinions are highly valued by these students. We expect over 1,000 students participating in 21 categories.
Judging takes place in two age groups:
- Junior level (middle school students)
- Senior level (high school students)
There also are two project types:
- Individual (completed by a single student)
- Team (completed by a team of students)
The deadline to register as a Round 2 Judge is March 15, 2022.
If you have any questions about judging, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.